Last Saturday we decided to drive up to the Dells for the day. It's only an hour away, so we got there by 10:00 am and were home by 2:00 pm - a perfect amount of fun family time together.
We started by doing the Original Wisconsin Ducks ride. Scott and I had been on them once before long before kids, and we didn't quite remember the details. It turned out to be really fun and perfect for the kids! Maddox loved going fast and splashing into the water, and Cecelia couldn't stopped saying "wa wa!" (water) whenever we were in the river.
I don't have any pictures from the actual tour besides the one I took on my phone, since I didn't want to be responsible for the camera during the ride.
After the Ducks, conveniently, there was a go-kart track right next door and they had dual go-karts for Scott and Maddox to ride in. It was perfect!
All strapped in an ready to go:
Scott, giving Maddox a pre-race pep talk:
And they're off:
Looks like Scott is enjoying himself :)
After go-karts, we went to Moose Jaw for lunch and a growler full of their beer to take home. We didn't attempt the waterparks this trip...maybe next time :)






1 comment:
Those go-kart photos are SO cute! :) And can you believe I've never actually ridden in the ducks before??!
Post a Comment