Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2016

We're Baaaaack....

Well, I'm back at it. I was having some computer issues and there has been a lot going on in the past few months that took priority over the blog. I know my mom was a frequent visitor of the blog. I'm going to keep doing it in memory - to share the pictures and stories of the kids that I would have loved to have shared with her...

So to get back into the blogging spirit, I'll go back in time to Halloween. The Halloween season started with pumpkin carving. We didn't get too creative, just picked some templates out of a book, but they turned out pretty well. 

Next came the costumes. Cece had been looking at princess costumes in a book, but once we got to Party City, she ended up choosing the pink and black cat. 
 

Maddox's was a no-brainer. In keeping with the Star Wars dark side tradition, Maddox wanted to be Boba Fett.

Cece opted not to wear the mask for trick-or-treating, but she had this cute cat hat with attached mittens. I don't know why it didn't occur to me at the time to paint a little nose and whiskers on her; that would have really made the costume. Oh well!

We met up with some neighborhood friends for trick-or-treating.
 The kids ended up with tons of candy, half of which is still in bowls on top of the refrigerator :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never got to see the costumes. I love them.

I am looking for more posts. Keep it going.

Love Grandpa Greg

cary said...

Papa and I love to see the post as well we always love the stories that go with the pictures. All our love,
Papa and Grandma Cary