Alright, on to less morbid things...like Memorial Day weekend!
Like I mentioned, my parents were down for the weekend, and besides our running adventures, we did lots of other fun stuff!
Maddox and Grandma played a rousing game of Candy Land:
Grandma painted Cecelia's toenails with Piggy Polish. Cecelia helped Grandma by blowing on her toes to make the polish dry. She showed everyone she could her beautiful toes!
We went to Brat Fest in Madison. I didn't bring the camera in, so I have no pictures to share, but we ate some brats, Maddox rode the train ride and played a fishing game.
Cecelia, in general, looked adorable all weekend:
We toured the Minhas Brewery in Monroe. It was a great tour, complete with unlimited samplings, a complimentary glass, and a 5 pack of beer to take home! We had a Groupon for the tour, so everyone got all that for only $5!
Don't worry, that's root beer in Maddox's glass.
Cecelia ate Cheerios with a spoon. I know, I know, she probably should have been using a spoon for awhile now, but I'm pretty anal about getting messy while eating, so I didn't really want to deal with it before. She did great, and has been having cereal in a bowl with milk every morning this week.
We had yummy French toast bake for breakfast Monday morning. The weather was gorgeous, so we had breakfast outside on the patio. By the looks of it, though, I need to invest in a sifter. My powder sugar presentation skills are lacking :)
Grandpa finished up his stay with some reading time:
Thanks for coming to visit, Mom and Dad!




1 comment:
Thanks for hosting us. It was a fun weekend and we'll be seeing a lot more of each other this summer with all of the wedding festivities. You have a beautiful family and congratulations on the runs, Megan & Scott. Love, Grandma Danni
Post a Comment