Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cecelia's First Steps

Yes, I realize I've completely skipped a Christmas post, but that will have to wait, because I am just so excited to share that Cecelia took her first steps! While we were at the Three Bears Lodge Resort in Warrens WI this week with our friends Jessie and Dan, we watched Cece take 4 steps towards Jessie holding baby Luca. Then a little while later, she took 6 steps. Today, I caught her on video taking 8 steps! At this pace, she'll be a little walking machine just in time for her birthday. I can't believe how fast our little girl is growing up! It's very bittersweet. I'm so excited and proud of all her milestones, and I love watching her personality form every day, but it makes me so sad to think she won't always be this sweet, cuddly baby. Such is life. Well, without further ado, here are some of Cece's first steps:

1 comment:

justem said...

wohoo!! :)

happy new year!!