Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Cookie Decorating

I'm starting to learn a lot about Christmas traditions in our family. It all started after Thanksgiving dinner when I got my new ornament for this year. Then we drank apple cider while we put up the tree and decorated it with lights and garland and ornaments and an angel on the top. Tonight we started a new tradition: cookie decorating. Great-grandma Gerry was nice enough to bake some extra undecorated sugar cookies for me. We mixed up frosting with blue and red and green food coloring and spread the icing on the cookies. Then I poured sprinkles on the cookies to make them pretty. The best part? Eating them, of course! The cookies were delicious, but I would have settled for just the frosting. The blue was my favorite. We still have some frosting left, so Mommy and Daddy said we could make more cookies tomorrow and decorate some more. I can't wait!

No comments: