Today bubbles came down from the sky and covered the ground! Mom and Dad keep calling this "snow" but it sure looks like little bubbles to me, so that's what I'll call it. Tonight was my first experience walking in the white powdery stuff. I got all bundled up in my snowpants, winter jacket, hat, mittens and boots and we walked to the grocery store along the bike trail. It was so pretty and quiet outside. The walk there was fun and exciting, but boy are those boots heavy! The tripping over my own feet and trying to get back up got old pretty quick, so I opted to let Mommy and Daddy take turns carrying me back. Mom and Dad showed me how to make a snowball and then they threw them and they disappeared into the ground. It was so funny!


2 comments:
I'm very jealous of your snow, Maddox!! I wish that we had some snow. I can't wait to show it to Miri.
You are so adorable in all of your "bubbles". We don't have any bubbles up here at Grandma's either. You are lucky!! I like your snowsuit too! Love, Grandma Danni
Post a Comment