Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cute Kids!

Once again, the fabulous Jolene at Arbor Photographics took photos of Maddox and Cecelia to capture them at 4 years and 18 months of age. The pictures turned out amazing, and I can't believe how old my two babies are looking!
What was funny is that we showed up for the pictures and I looked at Maddox's arms and realized we had forgotten to wash his monster truck tattoos off. At first I thought I would have Jolene just remove them with photoshop afterwards, but now that I see the pics, I think the tattoos really speak to who Maddox is at this age. He loves temporary tattoos and he loves monster trucks - it's who he is, and the tattoos need to stay! :)















1 comment:

justem said...

These are fabulous! :) :)