Cecelia seems to be changing everyday. I love watching her little personality develop and being entertained by her different facial expressions and listening to her babble. She talks so matter-of-factly as if she's telling us something really important, yet we have no idea what she's saying :)
She's actually starting to throw little tantrums, which are really funny to watch. She does it when you take something from her that she really wanted to play with like the remote or a cell phone. Tonight, she did it when Maddox took his spaceship away from her. She gets all mad and bouncy and screams. I love that she's starting to fight back.
She seems to be getting used to my camera antics as well. Tonight when I pulled out the camera, she anticipated the bright flash by squinting her eyes but then humored me with a little grin as well.
Disregard the foofy side hair - she's having a bad hair day. I'm anxiously awaiting the day her hair is long enough to put into pigtails :)

2 comments:
she looks so much like Maddox...in a girly way of course!
Adorable little Cecelia. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Where's your pink sock monkey? Love, Grandma Danni
Post a Comment