Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

To Do.

I'm a list-maker. I love making lists. I make lists for grocery shopping, lists for weekday to-dos, lists for weekend to-dos, lists for work, lists of things I'd like to get done someday. I even make lists for the lists. I love the feeling of accomplishment that comes from crossing an item off my list. And yes, I'm that person that will add something to the list after I've done it just so I can cross it off.
So when I came across this idea on another blog, I just had to do it too. It's a list that we came up with as a family of activities we'd like to do this summer. From the big things like Lake Geneva vacation to the little things like pick strawberries. The list isn't all-inclusive, and we probably won't get to all of them, but it will be fun to try.

We've already got to cross a few things off the list such as watching fireworks, catching fireflies, and seeing Cars 2. Friday, we crossed one more thing off: making root beer floats!

No comments: