Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gone Fishin'

by: Maddox
Today I got to try out my new fishing pole when Daddy and Grandpa Kelly took me fishing. We went to a small lake in Mount Horeb and we spent the morning trying (unsuccessfully) to catch some fish. We used real live worms, which I declined to touch. Daddy and Grandpa helped me cast my line and we waited (and waited, and waited) for the fish to bite. I got a little bored and decided throwing rocks into the lake was much more enjoyable. Although we didn't catch any fish, it just so happens that they were stocking the lake this afternoon, so we'll have to go back real soon for another try. Thanks for taking me fishing Daddy & Grandpa; I had a great time!

No comments: