Last weekend we brought the kids up north to visit Grandma Danni and Grandpa Greg. It was Cecelia's first time to New Richmond and the first time Uncle Eric and Susie had met Cecelia. We did some playing, got in a trip to Mall of America with Maddox (I'll let him tell you about that later), went out to dinner and hung out with family.
Cheers! Belatedly celebrating Grandpa Greg's 60th birthday at Brady's Brewhouse in New Richmond:
Cecelia and Grandpa:
Daddy and Cecelia:

Maddox loves playing with Grandpa's iPad:
Cecelia and Grandma:

Uncle Eric meets Cecelia for the first time:
Susie and Maddox having fun:

Cecelia and Uncle Eric:
Piggy back rides from Uncle Eric:
Cecelia and Grandma:

Maddox always asks to play with Uncle Eric's NASCAR racecar when we go up north:
Maddox getting a haircut from Susie. Both he and I got suckers for being so good! :)
Meeting all those new people is exhausting!
My first cousin, Melanie (center) and my first cousin Steve's wife, Brandi (left) and I all had baby girls within a month of each other. Here we are holding Peyton, Bryn and Cecelia:
Say Cheese! Second cousins Maddox and Addison:
1 comment:
I loved Brady's when we were up there!! SO good!!
Post a Comment