Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

State Fair

Saturday we went to the Wisconsin State Fair in Milwaukee. Having never been to the state fair before, I didn't quite know what to expect. All in all, it was a pretty fun day, but the fair definitely had its plusses and minuses.

+Plus: Food! There is tons of good food at the fair. I had cheesecake on a stick and deep fried Oreos.
-Minus: The mess! As you can see from this picture, most of the Oreo and powdered sugar ended up on my face and shirt.

+Plus: People watching! There are lots of interesting people at the fair. Enough said.
-Minus: The crowds! It was crazy busy. I had to either ride in my stroller or hold Mommy and Daddy's hand the whole time so I wouldn't get lost.


+Plus: The Midway games! I played Pick a Duck and won a ball. Then I played a fishing game where I caught a fish all by myself and won a car toy.
-Minus: The Midway Rides. I just missed the minimum height requirement of 36", so I couldn't ride any of the rides :(




+Plus: Ice-cold, freshly-squeezed lemonade on a sunny day!
-Minus: It was HOT!

+Plus: Animals! I got to see goats, pigs, cows and horses.
-Minus: The animals were all in their cages and it was pretty hard to pet them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a pretty lucky little boy to be able to go on all of these fun excursions. I didn't go to a state fair until I was 18!!! I love looking at your pictures. Does the new blue ball match your green one? Love you lots & lots!! Love, Grandma Danni