Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Car Night




Thursday nights at Quaker Steak & Lube is Car Night. Mommy and Daddy took me this week, and although I wasn't feeling too hot, I still had a good time. First, we took a stroll around the parking lot to see all the suped-up and collector's cars. Then we went inside to eat. I got a kid's meal, but I was more interested in playing with the car it came in than eating the food. Then we walked around the restaurant, and you wouldn't believe all the cool stuff I saw! There were real cars hanging on the walls and hanging upside down from the ceiling; there were motorcycles hanging from the ceiling too! It was like I had died and gone to car heaven! Finally, I took a sport bike for a spin (ok, so it was just a video game, but it sure looked and felt real)!

No comments: