Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MIA

Hi guys! Sorry I have been gone for so long! Our internet wasn't working. It's working now (for the time being), so I thought I'd post a few pics of what I've been up to the past couple weeks.

On one of the nice summer days we had, Mommy and Daddy got out this cool splash pool. I was being a chicken though, and just played on the sidelines. That water was cold!


What else? Oh yeah, Father's Day! This year was my daddy's first Father's Day. I made him a book with pictures in it of me and him together (ok, so Mommy may have helped a little with this one). Daddy loved it!



Here I am finally proving I can hold my own bottle.


And finally, just a cute shot of me after a bath. Squeaky clean!

No comments: