Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble, Gobble!







Thursday was my first Thanksgiving. I got to spend it with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Danni, Grandpa Greg, Uncle Eric and Great-Grandma Gerry in Sparta, WI. I had a lot of fun playing with everyone. Uncle Eric is funny and makes me smile. The food sure looked good, but I stuck with my rice cereal. After dinner, a nap, and what seemed like a million pictures (don't be surprised if I'm blind from camera flashes by time I'm 2, Mom), it was time to open Christmas ornaments. There is a tradition in our family to open a new ornament every year on Thanksgiving. This year I got 2: one from Grandma & Grandpa and one from Mom & Dad! Then it was time for me to put on my Turkey Day pajamas from Grandma Danni. The hat was a little small, but I was a good sport and wore it anyway.

No comments: