Last year's Packers' season, where do I begin? There were disappointments, moments of glory, and bittersweet memories made in our trips to Lambeau.
Our preseason game included the kids and their cousins. This was the day after we found out about my mom's diagnosis. Needless to say, I was a bit distracted. I couldn't even tell you who we played. My friend, Amber, came along with two month old, Jack, to use our extra seats at the last minute. Yes, a two month old needs to buy a separate seat, can you believe it!?

Our first regular season game, we invited my mom and dad. It rained off and on the entire game. Despite the wet conditions, it's always fun and exciting to be at Lambeau for a game. I know how happy my mom was to be there and how sad she was to know it would be her last time there.
Making memories...
Our final game of the season was in November against the Lions, but you'd never know it from the weather. It was actually HOT that day. Our friends, Matt and Brenda came with. We had a great time tailgating (maybe a little too much fun). In the end, the Pack somehow lost to the sucky Lions.
Matt missed most of the second half, sleeping off his beer :)
This year's games will be very different, not having my mom there and having a new baby at home. I might skip this season all together and send Scott with his friends.
But one thing's for sure, we're not fair-weather fans. Go Pack Go!









1 comment:
Thanks Megan for the memories. Dad
Post a Comment